8th April 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?

Hi!

I have completed my 10 in cbse and I heard that tamil nadu state board book is going to be changed for the 11std for the year 2015 . So i wht to know if both cbse 11th book and taamil nadu state board 11th book will be the same.

Please reply as soon a possible
I am in a hurry

Related Questions:
  1. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  3. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  6. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  10. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  14. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  15. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  17. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  18. Is studying Tamil mandatory in 9th CBSE at Tamil Nadu?
26th November 2015, 10:39 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?

Some years back,
Till 10th standard, it is like two board of syllabus for State Board and Matriculation Board.
For HSC -11th and 12th standard, State Board syllabus is followed for both State board and Matriculation board.
Now,
Samacheer Kalvi is introduced for all classes from 1-12th standard. THis syllabus is very good and the quality of book is also very good.
Only thing is question pattern is very bad that everyone scores more than 80% easily.

Recently, news have been spread that examination pattern will be changed and made very tough. May be this change will be followed in this year or in upcoming years.

State Board and CBSE Board are totally different and so they follow different strategies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?