5th June 2016, 11:15 PM
zacjosh

Should I take Hotel Management as my career?

Hello everyone! I'm from India and I'm doing my 12th grade. I've been very interested in Hotel Management since 5 months after some of my friends were talking about it.I've also done some research on the internet, found some great institutes, spoke to my parents about it and I'm literally ready to join the institute as soon as I finish my 12th grade. Also, I don't care to work for 12+ hours a day or put alot of stress and hardwork. I will definitely work through the positions with all my hardwork. So I want to know if its all worth it. People who have experience in this or ideas from your friends or families can help me out! Thank you!

Also, is IIHM Pune(International Institute of Hotel Management) a good college? or should I enroll in IHM Mumbai (Government College)

13th June 2016, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take Hotel Management as my career?

If you want to serve people then only enter this field. This field is only for those who have a pleasing personality with good communication skills. You have to deal with customers with a smile.

Hence, if you consider yourself fit for this field and ready for hard work then try to get admission in a top institute like IHM through NHMCT JEE. In private one Oberoi group of institutions are topmost and there is Manipal University also good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?