15th February 2016, 02:53 PM
Mitesh K. Shah

Is prior approval of CBSE board required before changing school after completing 11th standard?

Is prior approval of CBSE board required before changing school after completing 11th standard? What is the role of Ajmer CBSE section in such case?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  9. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  10. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board citing health concern and travel distance?
  11. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  12. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  13. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  14. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  18. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
15th February 2016, 10:12 PM
vkgasp

Default Re: Is prior approval of CBSE board required before changing school after completing 11th standard?

Yes If you are changing your School after 11th , You have to get the school leaving certificate counter signed from CBSE regional Office. So check you regional office and get it signed.
You may contact local booksellers in your city, As they can do this for you at a payment of some money to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?