4th September 2013, 03:21 PM
Tusharmittal2898

What is the admission procedure for ICSE students?

Sir,
I,tushar mittal of class 10 will give icse board examinations in year 2014. I want to know the procedures to get admitted in bansal classes.I want to know the requirements to get admitted.Please tell me about the dates till which I can submit the application form.I stay in kolkata ,so, can I submit the form at kolkata.I will then if selected will do the classes in kota.
Will I get the application form here in kolkata?If yes where and till when.

I will be very happy if you answer all my queries.

28th March 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for ICSE students?

respected sir,
recently i had given CBSE board exams of 10th can i give the exam of class 10th by ICSE board.
kindly give me your advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?