13th October 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is applicable in KVPY for B.Tech student? What is the syllabus of that stream?

hiii i m shivam in b.tech 1st year , i wanna give kvpy exam in my second year.
what is my stream in kvpy exam and what is the syllabus for it ?

30th July 2016, 09:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream is applicable in KVPY for B.Tech student? What is the syllabus of that stream?

If you are in the 1st year of the BTech, you can start writing the KVPY exam from 2nd year onwards.

The students from any stream can write the kVPY exam.

The syllabus of the KVPY is very general and limited upto the 1st year of Engineering along with a detailed study of 10-12th Mathematics and Science subjects.
10th April 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is applicable in KVPY for B.Tech student? What is the syllabus of that stream?

Which stream of kvpy i will be able to pursue for giving kvpy 1st year b.tech? And will i get chance to be in iisc
27th October 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Which stream of kvpy i will be able to pursue for giving kvpy 1st year b.tech? And will i get chance to be in iisc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?