16th September 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose with 396 marks in Madhyamik examination?

I'm a student.i get 369 marks of madhyamik examination.so,what be good subject for me?please advice me.. Which streams is good after madhyamik with 369 marks?

27th September 2014, 01:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose with 396 marks in Madhyamik examination?

You have put up a satisfactory performance in your tenth standard. The study period till your tenth is the foundation or base of future studies which will determine your profession. In this long study period till tenth standard, you must have gone through the fundamentals and some applications of various fields. You must have got some idea regarding each subject and must have likes and dislikes when it comes to the subjects which you had been studying.

Your 10+2 level will decide your future study and your profession. Hence it is always recommended to go with a discipline of study which interests a student to a good extent as compared to others and the student is comfortable in it. In modern world there is scope and opportunities in every field. So you should go for the stream of study whose subjects interests you the most and you like to study those subjects.

There are various subjects in the 10+2 level which you can choose. SO you must do that properly and should choose the subjects in which you want to pursue your higher studies and at the same time you are comfortable in studying those subjects.

For a person who does not like mathematics or is weak in mathematics, it is useless to take up mathematics in the 10+2 level. Either he/she should go for the Arts stream or other streams without mathematics. For a student who has great interest in subjects like History and Geography, they should definitely go for Arts stream. For a student who wants to aspire for the business world, he/she should take up commerce with accountancy. Hence it is advisable to analyze yourself, think about your interest and comfort and then decide your stream of study.

However, it must be remembered that the study in 10+2 level is quite different from the study till your tenth as you have to put in more labour to score marks. Hence you need to get more serious regarding your studies and put in more effort to excel in whatever stream you choose and have a better future.

Our best wishes are with you.
23rd July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my madhymaik exam getting 344 marks in aggregate as taking 2nd division, now i am so much confused regarding my subject chosen or which stream i have to go for???
23rd May 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce after passing madhyamik 2019 with 396 marks?
10th April 2022, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

396 marks how many percentage I get
3rd June 2022, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 58% in madhyamik can I get commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?