1st February 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to take after 10th?

I just now the 10th std.i am very confused which stream to take after 10th.science is quiet public nowadays.therefore there ia a lot of competition.in commerce there is not much kind of respect and acceptance.so please tell me what to take after 10th

5th February 2014, 03:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which stream to take after 10th?

It is totally normal to get confused of which course to take after 10th grade as that decides what our future course and career will be. It's good that you have raised this question which is in your mind to find out a solution.

I 100% accept that Science stream has become something like a stream which just everyone take up and also 60-70% of the higher secondary students prefer for that and about to commerce it can be true that it is treated with less respect or so but they are many who have excelled more in the commerce field than who have taken the science stream.

The end truth is that be it science or commerce by end of day you ought to select some course for your higher secondary studies so the best thing to keep in mind before selecting the course is that "Take the one which you are really interested in" and don't think about that it's taken by many or treated with less respect.

Just select the stream which you are most interested in, if you are still having a doubt like "How will I know in which stream I am interested?" then just sit down and do some research on each field which you wanted to select in college like being a Computer Engineer, Doctor etc.. and then select the appropriate stream which will help for that.

I have a attached a picture in this post which shows up the complete course list of each stream which you take up after your 10th. Just go through it and select the one which you are interested in
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath_guide.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147304  
29th April 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to take after 10th?

i am totally confused because i have adopted the medical stream, but i want to become a journalist. so what can i do after class12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?