13th July 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is easy for me after passing 10th from IPS?

i want to be i.p.s. But i don1t know wat to do for it so i want sme guidelines regaraing this n all the necesary to do for this after 10Th which stream to b take?

15th March 2014, 12:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream is easy for me after passing 10th from IPS?

You have to be a graduate in any stream to appear for the UPSC. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
28th July 2021, 06:42 PM
zeromilecars

Default Re: Which stream is easy for me after passing 10th from IPS?

If you really want to become an IPS, it is absolutely better to choose the branch of Commerce or Arts in which you learn Economics or Geography of History, which is really helpful in passing the exam.

Students anyone wants the cars at reasonable prices to contact on this site.

Read More:- https://www.zeromilecars.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?