4th May 2011, 10:43 PM
vaishag08

Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?

HAI I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST ENGINEERING STREAM FOR ME IS AERONAUTICAL A BEST ONE I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY 10th WITH A DISTINCTION . WHICH STREAM SHOULD I JOIN IN 12TH

13th May 2011, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?

You can select the +2 science group with PCM. You should select a recognized education board to study the course. For applying the Aeronautical Engineering, aspirants should get minimum 65% of marks. There are various entrance tests carried out to choose the right aspirant. Some of the tests are like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BEEE etc.
14th May 2011, 03:39 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishag08 View Post
HAI I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEST ENGINEERING STREAM FOR ME IS AERONAUTICAL A BEST ONE I HAVE JUST COMPLETED MY 10th WITH A DISTINCTION . WHICH STREAM SHOULD I JOIN IN 12TH
GROUP TO OPT IN HIGHER SECONDARY TO BECOME A AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER

You can opt two groups in your higher secondary to go for aeronautical stream which are...

-> Biology with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-> Computer Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Computer Science group is more preferable than biology to become a aeronautical engineer.

-> Complete your 12th exam with good marks and go for B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering in a good college to excel as a aeronautical engineer in the future.

-> I have attached the list of college's which offers B.E/B.Tech aeronautical engineering in India.

-> Select the college which you are comfortable in after finishing your 12th grade and become a successful aeronautical engineer..

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aero colleges - India.pdf(7.6 KB, 120 views)
26th May 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?

Which stream is the best to become IAS officer but if i hate arts nd my parents force to take medical stream.
26th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is the best to become IAS officer but if i hate arts nd my parents force to take medical stream.
6th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

if i take maths,physics,chemistry and communicative english in 11th,can i go for engineering?
23rd June 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

it is possible for a girl to become an aeronotical engineer? or rather ask what is a scope for a girl in aeronotical field?
25th July 2011, 01:51 AM
shoebahmed89

PCM is the best science stream for you to Become a aeronautical engineer
11th August 2011, 02:13 AM
samir14

Dear Friend

you will have to select science subject for make your career in aeronautical engineering .

If you want to more about aeronautical engineering then you can go to http://dgca.nic.in/
11th August 2011, 02:25 AM
samir14

Dear Friend

You will have to select Science subject in 12th for makin career in aeronautical engineering.
Select PCM in 12th.

All the best.
11th August 2011, 06:57 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...if you are not interested in the arts stream and your parents are forcing you to take medical studies then i think there is no choice for you because the best field in the medical side is doing an mbbs course and its just an graduation course and not an specialization ,
first of all you have to take biology,physics and chemistry in your intermediate and then have to clear the pre medical test to get an mbbs seat which is not an very easy job because the competetion for getting an pre medical seat is just huge because of the limited number of seats and also the number of colleges ,if you are not able to clear the pre medical seats and still want to do mbbs then you can go for the private collges and take admission by giving donation which is around thirty to fifty lakhs in an average private college and if you are capable of paying that then you can surely take admission in the private colleges also ,
after the completion of your graduation you can apply for the indian administartive services exam and dont worry there are many doctors who have actiually passes this examination and also topped it,so take inspiration from them and try to clear the ias examination
11th August 2011, 02:01 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Now you should take admission in 11th & 12th class with science stream with non-medical (PCM). When you pass the 12th class then you have to secure more then 60% marks. Then you can apply for the any entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
11th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?

After 10th you can chose science as your stream which means Physics, Chemistry and Maths would be the compulsary subjects for you. After 12th you must join in a good Engineering college in Aeronautical Branch to pursue your dream. You can apply for AIEEE or IITJEE exam to join in top level colleges of engineering in INDIA.
11th August 2011, 11:48 PM
sachin200792

Yes the Aeronautical Engineering is one of the best option to have a career in future. As it is an engineering branch it is clear that you have to take science subjects in your class 12th board, mainly, physics, chemistry and maths. You should pass class 12th board with an aggregate of at least 60% marks.

To become a good aeronautical engineer and have a career in the organizations like ISRO and NASA you should get your graduation from the well known institutes or universities of the level of IIT's or IIST. After class 12th IIST would be a better option to join for your Aeronautical Engineering Course. After completing your graduation you will be selected for a job at ISRO directly as a scientist or an engineer.
12th August 2011, 12:03 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishag08 View Post
to become an aeronautical engineer you should choose the engineering stream.................and be preparing for the hard work because if you want to become the aeronautical engineer you have to be get selected in IIT or AIEEE collages for the better future..................so be prepared and be confident...............
12th August 2011, 12:48 AM
sachin200792

To become an Aeronautical Engineering you must complete your graduation in Aeronautical Engineering from the institute or university of the level of IIT's or NIT's. You can take admission in an engineering college either IIT, NIT or IIST to complete your graduation.

To take admission in these engineering colleges the minimum qualification required is class 12th. You will be eligible to appear for the engineering entrance exams for these colleges only after passing 12th with science subjects with at least an aggregate of 60% marks in class 12th board in PCM.

So you must join science stream after passing 10th boards and precisely the subjects physics, chemistry and maths.
1st November 2011, 10:44 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

I am heartly congratulate you about your to join In Aeronautical engineer job.

For this you have to work hard. To become an Aeronautical Engineering you must complete your graduation in Aeronautical Engineering from the institute or university of the level of IIT's or NIT's.

To take admission in these engineering colleges the minimum qualification required is class 12th.
You will be eligible to appear for the engineering entrance exams for these colleges only after passing 12th with science subjects with at least an aggregate of 60% marks in class 12th board in PCM.

all the best
31st March 2012, 02:36 PM
kaveribiswas

You can opt two groups in your higher secondary to go for aeronautical stream which are...

-> Biology with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-> Computer Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Computer Science group is more preferable than biology to become a aeronautical engineer.

-> Complete your 12th exam with good marks and go for B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering in a good college to excel as a aeronautical engineer in the future.
28th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have taken PCB with Mathematics in plus 2.Am I eligable for Engineering and IIT?
28th June 2016, 01:12 PM
Ronie0309

If you have decided to go for the conventional way then you must opt for the science stream in 11th and 12th.You can after that give the entrance exams of various engineering colleges and on the basis of your performance you may get a seat in an engineering college for your choice of stream.
The other approach you may take is that you can opt for a diploma directly after 10th and so you can do this course for 3 years and then take admission in an engineering college directly in the second year in whichever stream you may like.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?