10th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better to take after 10th class examination?

Tell me that which subject is better to take after 10th class examination that is to 11th class .i have some difficulty in mathematics subject and my name is lincy joseph now studying in 10th class at jai rani public school thodupuzha,kerala

12th May 2015, 05:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better to take after 10th class examination?

The stream, which you have to choose in your 11th standard, depends upon your choice, because if you want to become a doctor, you have to join in Science stream with PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) subjects, similarly, if you want to become a Engineer, you should science stream with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). So, first you should decide, what you want to become and then you should choose any stream. And there is no need to worry, if you are weak in mathematics, because you can easily learn Mathematics, if you can listen classes regularly. So, don't try to change your stream, because of your capability in mathematics.
12th May 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your 11th and 12th standard in any stream in which you are interested. You can choose any stream from the below mentioned streams to pursue your 11th and 12th standards are :-
1. Medical Science Stream
2. Non-Medical Science Stream
3. Arts Stream
4. Commerce Stream
Since, you have difficulty in Mathematics, I suggest you not to opt for Non-Medical Science stream and you can opt for any other course in which you are interested from the list of above mentioned courses.
15th May 2015, 05:58 PM
MASTER RAVI

There are many fields open for the 10th passed students after passing the 10th Exam.It is the basic stage where you choose your career that where you want to go and what you want to be in your life.So first of all think on it that what you want to be in your life then you can easily choose the subjects for further study.
You can go in these fields though these subjects:-

1.Commerce for Banking Sector and Accounting,CA etc.
2.Maths and Science(Physics,Chemistry,Maths) for Engineering.
3.Bio-Science for Doctor and Nurse.
4.Arts for Lawyer and Politician

and many more every thing is depend on your interest.
16th May 2015, 07:52 PM
james hettfield
Member+

If you want to get good marks in your class 10th, then it is required that you should devot yourself completely towards your studies.
Make a proper plan in which you should give at least 4 hours to your books. Also, don’t just be a book worm, you should also do some physical exercise so that your body and your mind can perform efficiently.
Try to finish your course as soon as possible.
After completing the course, you should focus on the revision and join a good test series so that you can evaluate yourself that at what points you are good at. Continue with this plan and I am sure that you will do great in your exams.
16th May 2015, 07:58 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Talking about the subjects after class X, I would like to tell you that every subject is good, your choice should be dependent on what you want to do in your life.
For instance, if you want to become an engineer in future, then you should go on for the science mathematics subject or if you think that you want to be a doctor, then I would suggest that you should opt for science biology subject.
On the other end, if you want to become a chartered accountant, then you should opt for the commerce subject and if you think that you will do good in arts subjects, then you should opt for the arts subject.
11th April 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a cricket player.So I want to take a subject which do not put pressure on me in studies and also it gives time to practise in cricket to achieve my goal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?