31st May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear for the exams via open school if failed to clear medical subjects in CBSE board?

My son failed in XII non medical through C.B.S.E. can he appear for all subjects in September through open school? Can someone let me know if this can be done and also what is the procedure to be followed to enroll? Looking forward to get the information soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  2. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  3. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  5. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  6. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  9. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  10. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  11. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  12. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  13. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  14. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  15. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  16. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  17. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?
  18. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
31st May 2015, 11:04 PM
prateekgrewal

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for the exams via open school if failed to clear medical subjects in CBSE board?

Yes it is possible to get admission in NIOS Board they will provides you admission in 12th Class directly on the basis of 10th class marksheet , NIOS certificate is recognized by government of India

Here is procedure for admission
1). Register yourself One-line directly
2). May visit their nearest AI (study centre)/Facilitation Centre and take their help for On-line registration.
3). May visit their Regional Centre for on line-registration.
1st June 2015, 01:00 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for the exams via open school if failed to clear medical subjects in CBSE board?

yes you can take admission in NIOS board in 12th class it they will provides you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th class marksheet and NIOS is recognized board by government of india but the truth is that is not popular or reputed Board but this certificate hold a value that you can apply in any exam with this certificate so its better to do something than nothing you apply online at official website of NIOS board
1st June 2015, 01:04 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of cause he is eligible for getting admission through a open school. Here i suggest you to take admission in National Institute of Open Schooling because it is a recognized board also it is a national board and its value is as equivalent to other central board.

You just need to visit their official website for getting admission. After visiting there apply for admission as a new candidate. Fill application form properly. Fill subjects which you want to take in 12th standard. After completing all these formalities you have to submit your application form. Also you need to submit Registration/Examination fee to the address given there along with the required documents. Once you get admission they will send study material & enrollment number/Hall ticket to your mentioned residential address.

Date Sheet and other information will be notified on their official website. There official website is :-www.nios.ac.in
17th July 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to a compartment student in 10th class to pass his to paper through open board
18th July 2015, 04:58 AM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes of course your son can pass class 12the from open schooling. As open schooling is also highly reputed and recognized.
Procedure to take admission-

Fill up registration form and register yourself.
Submit all the required documents like-Transfer certificate, report card of class 11the etc.
Pay the fee.

You can register yourself online through the website-
www.nios.ac.in

Good luck.
11th April 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the school in phagwara where I can get information regarding national open school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?