22nd April 2011, 12:43 AM
ayirp

Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?

Hello, am an 12th student.I've chosen science and c.s as my mayn subjects.Is engineering the only option for me?Can i get scholarships?Can i get admissions in colleges wiyhout entrances?

15th May 2011, 10:46 AM

Thumbs up Re: Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?

good morning
as your from the back ground of computer science their is no other go , your preferable to take engineering cmputer science , which has the better scope. or with enginering computer science and telecommuncation would be better. enterance will must and should. for the post of eng c.s.

good luck
30th May 2012, 02:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?

Hi

First of all let me tell you that you have done very well that you have taken up Science in your Class 11th and 12th. This stream has got tremendous potential and so most of the students opt for this.

It is also very good that you have taken up Computer Science which shows that you are interested in your Computers field.
Now I must tell you along with this that these days Engineering is considered to be the top most course in the market with majority of the students wanting to apply for the same.

Computer Science Engineering also known as CSE is by the way one of the top most courses in the market as of now and all the IIT, AIEEE toppers take up this course in every best college they get.

However there are many other stream and lines that you may go for in the Computers field.

--> BCA - Bachelors in Computer's Application is one such course which is of 3 years duration graduation course and it can be done by any 12th pass having studied Maths in HS.

--> B.Sc Computers in another course which is related to the above stream. B.Sc IT Honors is the third option which you can take up in the stream of Computers.

--> You can also go for programming, hacking, software development, etc fields after completion of your graduation.

Talking of Scholarships, I have to say that no government colleges offers scholarships in the entrance exams. However the private colleges like Amity, LPU, SRM, etc offer upto 50% scholarships based on your 12th board results, or the entrance exam performance.

You cannot get entry into any government college without entrance exam, but try for the private ones. There you may have to pay donation and get direct admission.

Hope this helps
All the best

Regards
RANJEET
30th May 2012, 04:15 PM
ndhruv

Default Re: Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?

Answer to your first question:

Nothing is better then technical studies. If you have a technical skill then you can even take out water from rock. Beside that there are several options:

1. B.Sc (Maths)
2. B.C.A
3. B.Sc (Computers)
4. Hotel Management
5. Computer specialization courses

Other then engineering in my opinion, you should join B.C.A & after that you can even do M.C.A so that you can have a chance of earning good in IT companies. But again engineering is most favorable option.

Answer to your second question:

"You have to work if you want to earn". You ought to clear entrance exams if you want scholarship. There may be shortkut but there is no shortcut to success. Fetch the correct spelling & you'll find the right answer.
30th May 2012, 07:52 PM
MANIKANDAN81290

Default Re: Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?

Hai
-you complete your ssc and sslc with in good percentage or any average percentage also you do not care about that.

-you have interest in engineering means you can do. Or any other degree course you like na do.

-not necessary to complete your sslc do only engineering not necessary .

-many of the offered more subjects and new syllabus are included . Definitely you can get interest study of that.

-most of all taken computer engineering , electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and communication engineering, this all are ever green courses in every time and more interesting course subject too.

All the best
with regards
[email protected]
31st May 2012, 12:24 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

First of all let me tell you that you have done very well that you have taken up Science in your Class 11th and 12th. This stream has got tremendous potential and so most of the students opt for this.

It is also very good that you have taken up Computer Science which shows that you are interested in your Computers field.
Now I must tell you along with this that these days Engineering is considered to be the top most course in the market with majority of the students wanting to apply for the same.

Computer Science Engineering also known as CSE is by the way one of the top most courses in the market as of now and all the IIT, AIEEE toppers take up this course in every best college they get.

However there are many other stream and lines that you may go for in the Computers field.

--> BCA - Bachelors in Computer's Application is one such course which is of 3 years duration graduation course and it can be done by any 12th pass having studied Maths in HS.

--> B.Sc Computers in another course which is related to the above stream. B.Sc IT Honors is the third option which you can take up in the stream of Computers.

--> You can also go for programming, hacking, software development, etc fields after completion of your graduation.

Talking of Scholarships, I have to say that no government colleges offers scholarships in the entrance exams. However the private colleges like Amity, LPU, SRM, etc offer upto 50% scholarships based on your 12th board results, or the entrance exam performance.

You cannot get entry into any government college without entrance exam, but try for the private ones. There you may have to pay donation and get direct admission.
thanks
24th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

which is more good and beneficial?computer science engineering or BHMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?