27th October 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?

I had just passed 12th sci...and now I had taken a gap. Of one year..so can I give directly TY...? Can you please give me the information on this as soon as possible? I need to know if there is someway of doing that. Awaiting for the answer and suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do bachelor of arts directly after completion of diploma in engineering?
  3. Can I join IPCC after scoring 53.55% in TYB.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?
  5. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Is there any exemptions in CS Executive programme?
  10. Procedure to make a bright future in Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply in TGT recruitment without Diploma qualification being a Home Science with B.Ed graduate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for 12th directly after completion of 1st year diploma engineering course?
  14. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as a officer after completion of 12th science?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
27th October 2016, 10:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had just passed 12th sci...and now I had taken a gap. Of one year..so can I give directly TY...? Can you please give me the information on this as soon as possible? I need to know if there is someway of doing that. Awaiting for the answer and suggestions.
Having a gap of one year after 12th is not a problem at all. You can continue your study even after a gap of one year in regular as well as in distance mode. Some colleges may not allow you to sit for graduation degree course in a regular mode but all the distance university/institute available in India will allow you to take admission in their respective university. So, you are eligible to take admission for B.Sc degree after 12th level of study.

Some of the colleges for B.SC course Distance as well as Regular colleges are:

Tamil Nadu Open university : www.tnou.ac.in/

Jaipur National University : www.jnujprdistance.com/

IGNOU : www.ignou.ac.in/

MIT School of Distance Education : www.mitsde.com/

Delhi University : www.du.ac.in/

Banaras Hindu University : www.bhu.ac.in/

Jadavpur University : www.jaduniv.edu.in/

Jamia Milia university : www.jmi.ac.in/

In order to take admission in Medical or Engineering course you need to sit for entrance examination and you should score minimum marks that is 50% in the entrance examination in order to take admission in your selected field.
27th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Am I eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science?

Yes you can take admission in graduation course rather you have an one year gap. You can take admission in any course according to your subjects. Like you are passing your 12th with science subjects than you can take admission in these courses:
B.Sc
MBBS
Dental
Diploma course
B.Pharmacy
etc
27th October 2016, 10:51 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to graduate directly after completion of 12th science.I am providing a list of some Courses that you can take admission after 12th:-

->>B.Tech

->>BCA

->>B.SC

->>B.SC IT

->>B.SC CS

->>B.SC HONS

->>B.Pharma

->>B.Arch

->>B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?