13th July 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good career option without chemistry?

I’m appearing +2 board exams under CBSE board. I am weak in chemistry sply in organic chemistry. Is there any good career option without chemistry? I’m also financially weak. So, tell me some good career options

14th July 2017, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any good career option without chemistry?

If you are weak in Chemistry, then you can opt Engineering after the completion of your class 12th.
To do so, you must have to score a minimum of 50% of marks in PCM combination.
If you are strong in Physics and Mathematics, then Engineering course will be better for you in future.
There are many fields of Engineering, you may opt any of them.
Below I have mentioned some of the streams, just go through it.

> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Aeronautical Engineering
> Marine Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Computer Science Engineering
> Bio-Medical, Information Technology
> Marine Engineering etc.
14th July 2017, 02:02 PM
@scientist

Yes there are many good courses without chemistry subject. But first you need to get at least 50% marks in your chemistry subject of 12th standard, after that only you can apply and get admission in good courses.

You should do hard work to pass your exam and then further if financially you can not opt for a regular course you can go for School of open learning for completing your graduation course and along with that you can pursue some professional job oriented course such as some certificate course in computer , or technical course or some teaching course or some short term tailoring course or desiging course which ever you are interested in.
This will open your scope for jobs so that you can earn and can get more education.
As you are from science background hopefully with a combination of PCM , you can choose any suibect of your choice and further pursue B.Sc hons in Physics or Maths or English
14th July 2017, 09:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

yes you can pursue in many other fields in which chemistry is not necessary. you should go through BA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBA.
You can opt any of them and there is no need of chemistry. But if you should opt B.Sc then there is also Chemistry in Main paper but if you opt any other paper then it is in subsidiary paper. That is why it will be better to leave B.Sc.
You can also opt Fashion Designing in graduation and it is also valid. Now choice is yours what you should opt.
15th July 2017, 07:58 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As you are weak in Chemistry so, it is not necessary to opt chemistry even after class 12th.
You can apply for admission in following fields-

B.Tech.

B.DEs.

B.Ftech.

B.Arch.

BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?