5th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any campusing problem for JEE Main after dropping one year?

sir,i have read mainly for h.s. board exam.i am quite sure that i will be able to score atleast 84% in that,but my main ambition to crack jee main.but i have not done well in.this year jee main.is this possible for me to crack jee main after dropping one year?or there can be any campusing prblm?

13th November 2014, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any campusing problem for JEE Main after dropping one year?

Yes, you can appear for JEE Main examination next year after completion of your 12th standard board examinations this year. Maximum of three attempts is allowed to appear for JEE Main examination. Once when you are appearing for 12th standard and other two chances will be available in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Once you have qualified JEE Main examination, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination and after qualifying JEE Advanced examination, you can get admission in IIT/NIT's or any other top Institutions. There will not be any problems for you and you can definitely get admission in top institutes by cracking JEE Main and JEE Advance examination.

14th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any campusing problem for JEE Main after dropping one year?

I have dropped for 2 years and then gotten chance in an engineering college. Will these year loss affect my admission in any iim? Sir please give me reply

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?