31st October 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any common school website to find out the details of the schools in one place?

Is there any common school website to find out the details of the schools in one place? I just wanted to know the school list to find out the best and enrol. So, can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

1st November 2015, 12:48 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any common school website to find out the details of the schools in one place?

There are millions of website available in now a day's. According to me the best search engine for searching result of " Top Schools" is google.com.
Google is one of the best search engine which will provide you millions of result for your key word in just one second. Also it short out mostly visited websites from top to bottom.
It will provide you details of any school located in any part of world.So i recommended to use this search engine.
2nd November 2015, 03:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any common school website to find out the details of the schools in one place?

No, I am sorry to say that there is nothing such as what you are asking for. However, to get details of any Institution you must probably visit its official website and get the information individually, but it cannot happen the way you are asking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?