27th April 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?

Hello,
My son had studied in a government school till the 9th, however there had been some misunderstanding with the teacher and they failed him. I took him out and place him in a Private study centre for the 10th and he passed with 239 marks but failed in Tamil. He reappeared and passed now.
Now schools will not take him in being a Private candidate and his future is at Stake. He is only 16 years and will need a place for him to study in 11th standard. Kindly find the way for him.

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  3. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  4. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  5. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will it create problem at the time of 10th CBSE if pursuing L.KG at the age of 2 years and 7 months?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  10. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  11. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  12. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to change school after completing 11th standard?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  17. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  18. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
3rd May 2015, 12:13 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?

If your son has completed class 10th successfully from open school then he is eligible to get admission in class 11th in open school, but if you want your child to be admitted in regular school then there are some school which can give your child admission in class 11th, and for admission in class 11th certain documents are need at the time of admission they are as follows:-

> Last school attended record.

> Original date of birth certificate.

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

> Last class result.

> Migration certificate of board.
3rd May 2015, 02:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?

There is nothing such as schools will not provide him admission in class 11. You should go looking for schools of your choice or randomly if you wish and try for admission of your son in class 11 and I am sure they will provide him admission.

There are however some heritage schools which will definitely not provide him admission in class 11, but stiil there are many more school which can provide him admission, if he falls under their admission criteria.

Still after trying if your son doesn't gets admission then you can go for Open Schooling and get your son to complete his education from Open School.
5th May 2015, 12:01 AM
rrooxx

If your son complete d 10th from open board then your son is eligible for getting admission in 11th class.but in case of regular board you have some problems because some schools are not admit.you have required some documents for it.migration certificate,trasfer certificate,last class certificate etc..
6th May 2015, 01:47 PM
ramanathansvg1208

Arrow Re: How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?

Don't worry. There are many institutions like diploma in various courses,polytechnic in good institutions,food management insitutions like AMIRTHA INTERNATIONAL,ship related colleges like SAM etc., You can also try for various entrance examinations,police related examinations etc., You have to be optional for your son's choice.In case of +1, you can choose arts and science as a group to proceed. You too have good oppurtunities in that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?