14th August 2012, 04:42 PM
rohan.rathore81

How to appear for Uttar Pradesh Civil Services? What is the pattern for Civil Services Exam

sir, i want to appear for uttar pradesh civil services, how should i apply, is its pattern different from the CIVIL SERVICES EXAM held by UPSC.also tell me the date of notification to fill the forms for 2013.

Related Questions:
10th June 2015, 07:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for Uttar Pradesh Civil Services? What is the pattern for Civil Services Exam

UPPSC stands for the UP Public Service Comission and the examination is conducted by the UP state Education Board. It conducts the examination for the recruitment of the officers in the state.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is :-
* Candidate must have dine their graduation from a recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-32 years and tye relaxation for the other category candidates.

There is no bar for the discipline and aggregate of the graduation. The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

The examination for the UPPSC 2015 first stage is over and the result are also declared the candidate who qualifies in it are having the choice of selecting the district.

To get any furhter information visit at www.uppcs.up.nic.in.

And it is necessary to qualify in each of the stages for the selection of the aspirants as officer in different sectore with in the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?