31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?

what is the procedure to study ms in usa?
it is necessary to write the tofel exam?
hoe can i get the college in us??
can i get the stiphen there?
can i get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  2. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  3. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  4. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  5. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology
  8. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  9. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  10. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  11. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  12. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  13. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  14. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  15. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  16. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  17. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
23rd July 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?

Will i get stipend in us for ms...how much percent of stipend can we get give detais about money
27th July 2014, 04:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?

Yes, TOEFL is necessary to study MS in USA. This is because the US universities ask for english proficiency and most of the US universities especially the leading ones accept TOEFL score as a proof of English proficiency.

Procedure of admission :-
- Give the entrance exams based on which US universities take admission like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the US consulate.

Yes, you can get stipend if you work in the college. Normally a student can work upto 20 hours a week in the college and get stipend for that in USA. Apart from that you can also receive scholarship if you perform exceptionally well in the field of academics or other extra curricular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?