30th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university, institute or board which provide one and a half year graduation programme?

Hello
I have done my 12 commerce from maharashtra board .
i would like to finish my grduation in one and a half year .i would like to know if there .is any board or institution or any university where i can complete my graduation very fast by giving exams quaterly or in six months for one years course.

25th April 2015, 01:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university, institute or board which provide one and a half year graduation programme?

For your kind information i want to tell you that the graduation courses are designed to develop a student in both technical as well as theoretical field. There is no university or institute which provide you graduation course with in one and half year. Generally all graduation courses are of four year duration. In the first year you have to study all common subjects and after that you have to study your core subjects.
26th April 2015, 12:10 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: Is there any university, institute or board which provide one and a half year graduation programme?

No there is no university that provides one and half year graduation course, and if you find any university providing such course do not go for it would be fake one.

Graduation course is designed by government authorities as a course of three/Four year duration. No university is affiliated to provide graduation degree in less than three years duration.
28th April 2015, 03:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Is there any university, institute or board which provide one and a half year graduation programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done my 12 commerce from maharashtra board .
i would like to finish my grduation in one and a half year .i would like to know if there .is any board or institution or any university where i can complete my graduation very fast by giving exams quaterly or in six months for one years course.
No dear, there are no any Such School that will help you to complete your Graduation before the Time period of its Finishing, as this is against the university law. And the School or the college that will do so might be the fake one or they cab be blacklisted by the University for such activity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?