7th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University?

i have done two years graduation course from kanpur university. can i do b.ed. course from mdu rohtak. what is the validity of degree in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University? What is the validity of degree in future?
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  7. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  10. List of top universities offering M.Sc in biotechnology? What's about Kanpur University for the same?
  11. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation
  13. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  14. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  15. Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  17. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  18. Eligibility to apply in WBCS exam for B.A. graduate of Kanpur University?
15th February 2012, 02:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done two years graduation course from kanpur university. can i do b.ed. course from mdu rohtak. what is the validity of degree in future.

To get admission in any University all over India for a B.Ed program candidate needs to be a graduate with any stream from a recognized University. Student having done their graduation from Kanpur University are eligible for B.Ed program. The minimum percentage required in the graduation level varies from colleges to colleges,The duration for regular program is 1 year. Since you have mentioned you want to pursue the program from Rohtak.
Following are the list of colleges which are affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University and are approved by National Council for Teachers Education(NCTE):

D.A.V. College of Education
Aryan College of Education
Ramakrishna College of Education
K.V.M college of Education.
15th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing 2 years graduation course from Kanpur University?

dear friend,
You want to take admission in B.ed course , then you have to complete your graduation course first..
After being a graduate you can apply for B.ed course.. If you want to become a teacher in future then B.ed course is the best option for you..

Eligibility for B.ed course:---------------
---------------------------------------

>>Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university..
>>Candidate has to secure 50% aggregate in graduation course.

>>No upper age limit..

So, first complete the graduation course , then you will be able to apply for B.ed course..

All the best...
4th May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

my BA (hons) percentage is 44.and total pass and hons 46 persentage.i am sc.is it possible to get admission in BED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?