17th January 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there a separate school available in India who wants to join the Army?

Is there a school in india, I'm classVIII now from mizoram and i want to become an officer.

Does the government make a school for those who want to joint the army?

18th January 2015, 08:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a separate school available in India who wants to join the Army?

Yes, if you want to join in Army. The best option for you, is to join in any Sanik school. The main objective of the Sainik Schools is to prepare their students to lead as officers in the Defence Services of the country. The schools select bright and promising students through a national entrance examination. Sanik schools offers admission for only 6th and 9th standard. So, try to get admission in any school after the completion of your 8th standard.

Admission Procedure:-
Sanik school offer admissions through written test. Candidates, who can clear the written test can get admission in sanik school.
Exam Pattern:- (For 9th class admission)
1. Mathematics and Science - 200+75 marks
2. English and Social Studies - 100+75 marks

Eligibility:-
1. Admissions in Sainik Schools are meant for boys only.
2. Age limit is between 10-11 years for 6th standard and 13-14 years for 9th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?