10th January 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into science stream with 7.2 CGPA?

Today I got my result and I got 7.2 CGPA.

Can I get science stream with this much of marks.

My school that is APS is giving science stream who is having B1 .there are around 160 seats in our school.

Will I be able to get science stream?

11th January 2015, 04:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into science stream with 7.2 CGPA?

Yes, I think you can get a seat in science stream, in your school. That's because, 7.2 CGPA is a also a good score, which is nearly 70%. And B1 is a Grade, which is nearly 75%. There is no much major difference between the two percentages. So, I think you are having chance to get admission in science stream in your college.
14th April 2015, 11:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into science stream with 7.2 CGPA?

Yes you can get science stream in for your senior secondary course having secured 7.2 CGPA which means 68.4% on the percentage scale as there is no restriction of selection of stream on the basis of marks in the class 10th .

The selection of stream for higher studies is totally dependent on the choice and interest of the students .

But there are some school which make bars for selection of stream on the basis of marks for their own school .Also few school/college conducts entrance test for admission and distribution of stream for higher studies .

So go for the stream of choice and if your school does not offers you the course in which you are interest please change the school because the selection of wrong stream due to your school's decision can cost you your whole career .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?