12th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Tips to become creamy in Mathematics for 7th CBSE student?

Sir,
My daughter is studying in 7th CBSE Board. But she is really poor in Mathematics. Please give me some tips that how she become creamy in Mathematics? Waiting for your reply!

14th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become creamy in Mathematics for 7th CBSE student?

Tips to become good in Mathematics :

Always read the maths problem completely before starting and calculation.
Whenever possible draw a diagram. Diagram will help the candidate to view the situation from different perspectives.
Always try to solve an incorrect question from the starting if not able to find the mistake.
Always take take of the units while using in the mathematical problems.
Practice as much numericals as possible.
Never stuck on one problem.
Refer worksheets or workbooks for easy approach to the Mathematics.
14th September 2015, 07:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such tips and tricks which will enable your child in becoming an expert in Mathematics. The only trick is "PRACTICE". The more you practice Mathematics, the more will you understand it and the more will you be able to solve problems soon.

Therefore, I strictly suggest you to make a proper time table to study and try to practice as much as possible as only practice makes a man perfect.
15th September 2015, 11:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My daughter is studying in 7th CBSE Board. But she is really poor in Mathematics. Please give me some tips that how she become creamy in Mathematics? Waiting for your reply!
Mathematics is a subject of calculations and accuracy. Someone can become creamy in mathematics with regular practise and most easiest way to understand it. Try to understand weak areas first then try to make those weak areas as strength with help of basic key concepts. Try to understand each statement by taking your surrounding objects as example. Practise as much as questions. Try to solve easier questions first then go for higher level questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?