23rd May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?

Hello,
I want to know about which Board
is better ICSE or CBSE? My son
is studying in 7th standard of ICSE Board
but he wants to join CBSE Board now.
Kindly tell me which is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  2. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  4. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  5. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  6. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  7. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  9. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  10. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  11. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  12. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  13. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  14. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  15. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  17. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  18. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2015, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?

Both CBSE and ICSE are all-India based boards and both of them are good for any standard. You can opt for any one of them as per your convenience. However, it is better to go for ICSE till tenth. This is because -

- The standard of english is very high and good in ICSE board curriculum.
- Mathematics is of higher standard in ICSE than CBSE.
- The examination pattern is application based so you get to know your concepts better.
25th May 2015, 03:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?

I would refer you to go for CBSE board as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, in most of the competitive examinations, CBSE study and test pattern is followed, therefore it can help your child in many ways, he/she can get much exposure to the entrance examination at earlier stage.

Maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10th because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?