7th March 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Want to get more than 90% in CBSE 12th

I want to get more than 90% in cbse 12th, i m from cbse group.. My syllabus is not completed yet and i have problem in chemistry and physics as they are not taught gd.. Plz tell something plz.. I want to top the clg

11th March 2014, 08:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to get more than 90% in CBSE 12th

This is quite pleasing to see that you have the desire and determination to get above 905 in your CBSE 10+2 board exams. You can definitely get more than 90% but you need to work for it. In order to get above 90%, implement the following tips.

- First of all get all your doubts cleared. Doubts can create huge problem during the exams.
- You must refer to the reference books to get better conceptual knowledge. This will help you in solving the short questions.
- Pay special attention to derivations and numerical. They will surely be asked.
- Be thorough with each line of your NCERT text book.
- Solve all the questions given in the exercise part of your NCERT text book.
- Keep some time for revision everyday and do not neglect any subject.
- Writing after reading or learning is an efficient way to remember for long.
- Lastly keep yourself healthy, calm and cool and be confident by believing in yourself.
11th March 2014, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to get more than 90% in CBSE 12th

This is quite pleasing to see that you have the desire and determination to get above 905 in your CBSE 10+2 board exams. You can definitely get more than 90% but you need to work for it. In order to get above 90%, implement the following tips.

- First of all get all your doubts cleared. Doubts can create huge problem during the exams.
- You must refer to the reference books to get better conceptual knowledge. This will help you in solving the short questions.
- Pay special attention to derivations and numerical. They will surely be asked.
- Be thorough with each line of your NCERT text book.
- Solve all the questions given in the exercise part of your NCERT text book.
- Keep some time for revision everyday and do not neglect any subject.
- Writing after reading or learning is an efficient way to remember for long.
- Lastly keep yourself healthy, calm and cool and be confident by believing in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?