27th December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Ways to get admission in A.M.U. City High School?

Please sirs tell me that what are the ways to get admission in A.M.U. City High School? A.M.U. City High School entrance?

4th January 2014, 05:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ways to get admission in A.M.U. City High School?

A.M.U. City High School was started in the year 1889. It was started by veteran freedom fighter Maulana Ali and his associates. Initially, it was known as the Anjuman-e Islamia Primary School and later, turned into Mohammadan Anglo Oriental Collegiate, City Branch in 1919. The School is one of the prominent schools in the Aligarh City.It is affiliated to Secondary School certificate Examination Conducted by the AMU Board. The admission in the school is on the basis on merit.
4th November 2020, 04:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ways to get admission in A.M.U. City High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please sirs tell me that what are the ways to get admission in A.M.U. City High School? A.M.U. City High School entrance?
It one of d most reputed schools in Aligarh...n d admission process is based on entrance Along with interview...
Total Seats – 320 for Class 9th and 1475 for Senior Secondary Classes (including Science, Commerce and Humanities stream..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?