24th March 2012, 01:07 PM
mahvish siddiqui

What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

assalamo alekum respected sir i want to now the admission process for b.com in amu i m in 12 class and want to know the date of submission and form for b.com........plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  2. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  3. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  4. Number of seats available in AMU for M.Tech in Electrical Engineering? Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in AMU?
  5. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  7. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  10. What is the last date for submission of forms for admission in AMU?
  11. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  12. What is the date of M.Com external admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  14. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  15. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  16. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  17. LAst date for submission of form for AMU 9th class application form -- [New]
  18. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
2nd April 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

What's the admission
procedure of AMU for B.Com
course? What's the last date
of form submission for the
same? assalamo alekum respected
sir i want to now the
admission process for
b.com in amu i passed my 12 class
and want to know the date
of submission and form for b.com........plz reply
10th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

when will the forms of b.com in 2012 will be available in amu
11th April 2012, 12:07 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the forms of b.com in 2012 will be available in amu
Dear Friend

To be eligible for admission you should have passed in 12th (commerce) with
55% marks in aggregate of English and Accounts and two subjects from amongst
Economics, Business Studies, Business Organization, Commerce, Banking, Mathematics
and/or Statistics.

You have to apply for admission in the notified period of time.
The basis of admission is marks in qualifying examination.
( There in no entrance test. )

You can download application form from its website and apply with payment of Rs. 200/-

you can Visit for more information: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/fa.../commerce.html

all the best
30th April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

A/A Respected sir i want to know the merit list of botany subject.plz reply sir.
29th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i want to know the merit of b.com.plz reply
14th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE A REQIREMENT TO SUBMIT MARKSHEET ALONGWITH APPLICATION FORM AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
27th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

last Date for applied for B.com
3rd May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for submission of form for admission in b.com
13th August 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed i.com exam in 2009 can i apply in b.com is there age limit? plz sir help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?