11th February 2013, 12:17 PM
uroojkazmi

How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university

sir
i hve complted my mba from bbd university lko now i want to take admission
in phd from AMU plz inform me about entrance exam and fee structer my mail id is [email protected]

14th September 2013, 10:12 PM
RUQAIYAMUKHTAR

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university

Hi guest,

AMU offers admissions to different courses via admissions test conducted by respective departments and admission test after filling of application forms. AMU offers admission to M Phil and PhD course by filling of online application and then appearing for admission test / entrance examination.

Below are the information for this course :

Application Form : You can fill online application for M Phil and PhD course here AMU online application for P phil and PhD 2013)
After filling the online application you will need to download your copy of duly filled application form by loging in with your user id and password here : (Get duly filled application form)

Rules / notifications for Indian nationals : Know about last date of submission of application form, fees of application form, submission procedure and all details here Rules / notifications for M Phil / PhD Indian nationals
Rules / notifications for foreign nationals ):

Get to know all rules and regulations for submission of application forms for foreign nationals. Know eligibility criteria, last date of submission , application fees and every thing here Rules / notifications for M Phil / PhD Foreign national)

Read certain Regulations decided by university (AMU) for the applicants who want to apply for AMU M Phil / PhD course.
Academic ordinance for M Phil candidates.
Academic ordinance for PhD applying candidates.
Areas of Specialization..

I have tried to provide you almost all information regarding filling of application forms for AMU M Phil and PhD course.

KNOW MORE ABOUT AMU HERE: www.amucontrollerexams.com

best of luck.....
7th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university

How to take admission in phd from AMU? I have completed Mca from Rajarshi tondon open university,alahabada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?