23rd November 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my name in 10th marks card?

Sir, my name is K.P Swetha but SSLC marks card printed as K.P Shwetha in all diploma and degree as it is K.P Swetha. I am kannada medium student. In our register book they have written kannada only. Please help me. How to change my name in 10th marks card?

23rd November 2016, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct my name in 10th marks card?

To correct your name in 10th standard marks sheet, the first thing you need to do is to contact the school principal where you have studied 10th standard and explain him about the mistake in your 10th standard marks sheet. He will ask you to fill the correction application form and pay the required fee, they will send your application to the main education board and your application will be processed and you will get your 10th standard certificate corrected within one or two weeks.
23rd November 2016, 08:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To correct the wrongly printed name on the marksheet of class 10th, you must have to contact to the Board from where you have passed your class 10th examination.
Contact to the concerned person of the Board, write an application to change the name printed on the marksheet and submit it there.
You will be positively helped by them.
24th November 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should instantly contact your school and your board and address your issue to get it resolved at the earliest, you will probably have to fill up an application form or provide an application regarding the correction you wish to be made and I am sure you will be helped throughout.
11th January 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

My father name is on my SSLC and PUC marks card is Dilip and on my Degree markscard it is Dileep. On my other documents also it is Dileep.
Now for my Master degree education which one i have to use.
And for which i have to make corrections.
please, help me.
16th April 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to have same name in 10th class Admit card and in 12th class Admit card. I give name with caste in 10th admit card as my Birth certificate have not consist my caste after name. So what I give to 12th class Admit card, same as in 10th class or same as in birth certificate
27th September 2018, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a state government employee working as a teacher. My name in SSLC marks is DALLYANNTHOMAS instead of DALLY ANN THOMAS. All my other marks cards and records are as DALLY ANN THOMAS. So far there was no problem but now in the HRMS it's been a problem.
4th November 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir my mother neam in carction in SSLC marskard
How to in apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?