12th December 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for National School of Drama, Delhi?

I am Ghewar ratnoo and i belong to jaisalmer district (Rajasthan). I have passed 10+2 at this session. I want to take the admission in national school of drama, delhi. Please tell me about the admission criteria?

my gmail id ([email protected]) and my phone no.9660256370.

15th March 2016, 08:04 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for National School of Drama, Delhi?

There is no such "criteria" to get admitted in the National School of Drama in Delhi. Although I would suggest that it would be better if you complete your graduation first and then go to National School of Drama for admission. If you can pay the admission fee, they will admit you. Please log onto http://nsd.gov.in, when you feel that you have the fee ready for enrolment. Along with this it is also necessary to know whether you have what it takes to be a drama actor or artist. So for that, you can join an acting workshop conducted by National School of Drama currently in Delhi NCR at hotel Rajhans. Please contact them over email to enrol in the workshop. Their contact email is [email protected]. The workshop has just started, so you can gain a lot of important information from it.
29th May 2016, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for National School of Drama, Delhi?

What is asked in entrance examination of national school of drama?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?