7th May 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?

What is the cut off marks for admission in BA honors in economics in Delhi school of economics in the present year? Can someone please give me this information in order to start applying for the course? Just provide me the minimum criteria details as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  2. Where to get the forms to apply for 11th class science?
  3. Percentage needed to get admission in Delhi Public School in Jaipur?
  4. How do I get admission in MA(Hindi or Education) after scoring 42 percentage? Where can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  6. School in delhi which can give me admission in 12th standard?
  7. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  8. Percentage in B.A to get admission in Delhi School of Economics?
  9. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  10. Admission in 12th at Delhi or UP Board school is possible after passing 11th from Delhi Board School?
  11. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  12. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in B.A in Economics in Delhi School of Economics
  14. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  15. What is the percentage required to enter in Delhi Public School?
  16. Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?
  17. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
  18. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
9th May 2015, 08:35 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?

Eligibility for doing bachelor of arts from Delhi school of economics

You must have passed higher secondary examination with at least 50% marks. You must have English as one of the compulsory subjects.

The duration of the course is two years. The minimum cut off marks is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?