24th November 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for getting PCB stream in 11th in DAV Public Schools?

I got b2 in maths, b1 in science. I am working hard but still i want to know the age criteria for getting Physics, Chemistry and Biology in DAV?

24th November 2015, 07:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for getting PCB stream in 11th in DAV Public Schools?

There is no such age criteria as such whereas you should be much concerned about the marks as age is not the most important factor here, but marks is.

However, for your knowledge your age should not be below 15 years to get admission in 11th standard.
24th November 2015, 09:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for getting PCB stream in 11th in DAV Public Schools?

To get admission in 11th standard in DAV school, students need to complete registration if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
For admission in DAV students must have high CGPA or percentage as provided by board in 10th boards examination.
Also, students must have minimum age of 15 years at the time of admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated school.
Since, there is no limitation of maximum age for admission in 11th standard according to CBSE norms, so, student who have completed 10th standard and attained the age of 15 years are eligible for admission in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?