16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?

A teacher is supposed to be appointed in a govt. Aided high school at the age of 43 ,,(OBC) by school managing committee. Now he or she is now unapproved teacher. If the high school is supposed to be converted to govt. High school after a few year.This is supposed to be in Manipur. What is the age relaxation or is he or she eligible to be govt. Teacher when the school is directly converted to govt. High School?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school? -- [New]
  2. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  3. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  4. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  5. What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools
  6. What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  8. Procedure to get a government school teacher job?
  9. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  10. What is the age relaxation for teachers job in government aided college?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  12. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  13. Is there any age relaxation for Upper Primary Teacher jobs in West Bengal?
  14. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  15. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
19th October 2017, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?

Different states have different age criteria for government school teaching jobs. There is no problem, if you fulfill the age criteria according to the notification after getting the necessary relaxation.

Just make sure that you have necessary documents to prove your reservation quota. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
20th October 2017, 07:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?

Age relaxation applicable for Government aided high School Teacher recruitment:

There is a certain age criteria required in order to apply for Government aided high school teacher recruitment.

>> You must have completed Graduation from a recognized university or Bachelor Degree in any discipline

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Of course yes. There will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. As you belong to OBC, you will be given 3 years of age relaxation.

>> As per my knowledge, you have exceeded the age of requirement even though with age relaxation.
28th February 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

In aided school of Kerala approved of first appointment and recieved two months salary from Government..There will be any age bar reentered in government service?
28th August 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the Age limit for job in aided school
27th July 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Suppose an approved teacher resign her job after 46 years age againn she can join the school
27th July 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

An approved teacher resign her job again she can rejoin?
1st October 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam on duty adided high school teacher 7 years servicmy age is 44e but govt not permation what can i do sir age relaxtion sigutta service counta aagutta
24th December 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

worked as HSST for one academic year in an aided school -June to march 2009-2010-appointment approved. salary for the period received on scale. it was a leave vacancy appointment. so relieved on 31 st march 2010. A permanent vacancy of HSST is expected in the next year. Can i claim the post of HSST.
24th January 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get aided school appointment at the age of 40
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?