14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government school teacher job?

How do I compare a post of a government aided school with a post of a government school or what is the main criteria to compare a post of a teacher of a government aided school with the post of a government school?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  8. Procedure to get a government school teacher job? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  10. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  11. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  13. Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School?
  14. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  15. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  16. How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?
  17. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  18. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
14th April 2017, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government school teacher job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I compare a post of a government aided school with a post of a government school or what is the main criteria to compare a post of a teacher of a government aided school with the post of a government school?

The government school teachers will be recruited through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The central government conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to appoint candidates in CBSE Schools. The state level TET will be conducted for short listing candidates for teacher posts in state government and government aided schools. After clearing the TET, you have to apply to the schools for teacher post or through employment exchange teachers will be recruited. They have to appear for an interview for the recruitment of teacher post. You should have studied courses like D.Ed or B.Ed or M.Ed etc along with graduation to become a teacher in government schools.
14th April 2017, 01:26 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

- In order to become teacher in government school, it is compulsory for the candidate to have B.Ed degree.

- After B.Ed, there are level defined which you want to join as a teacher I.e., TGT and PRT.

- TGT stands for a trained graduate teachers. These teachers are eligible to teach in junior classes and they require Bachelors Degree from recognised board.

- PGT stands for post graduate trained teacher. These teachers are eligible to teach in Senior classes. They require masters degree from recognised board.

- After your graduation or post graduation and B.Ed, you have to start your preparation for CTET.
14th April 2017, 01:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher a candidate must have studied Bachelor of education 2 year course.
After your graduation or post graduation and B.Ed, you have to start your preparation for CTET.
CTET has become a compulsory certificate for the selection as a teacher and many of private, Public School has also made CTET certificate compulsory eligibility criteria for the selection as a teacher.

There are many vacancies for the Teachers post in various Government schools and the candidates have to look in the various notifications which are available for the post of government teachers.

In case of Central Government School vacancies, the candidates have to apply for the Teachers Eligibility Test.
14th April 2017, 10:06 PM
kalamrockz

In order to get government teacher job, you will have to complete your graduation first and then complete B.Ed from a recognized university with good score.

After that you will have to appear for various government examinations for the post of a teacher, which is released in various online job portals or newspapers like employment news, employment gadgets, etc.

As soon as you get the notification regarding any such job, you should apply for it at the earliest.
14th April 2017, 10:30 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get the job of government school teacher the candidate need to write the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) and to be eligible for TET the candidate should have earn a graduation degree in any stream and should have earn a degree of B.Ed which should not be older than 7 years.
14th April 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Both have difference in funding and government schools are totally run by the government, while government aided schools have minimum funding from government and they have some other people also running the school.

Salary in a government school is based in government pay scale, while in other schools, it is decided by the management on the basis of experience of the teacher.
15th April 2017, 12:13 AM
khanexpert

In order to get a job as a school teacher in government college, you will have to have a graduation degree and should also have a B.Ed degree along with it.

You will the have to apply for the examination for government teacher job. You should have however scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 12th and graduation in order to be eligible for the post.
15th April 2017, 01:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get a Government Teacher job in a respective School, candidates must have to complete B.Ed degree course from a recognised University. After that candidates must have to qualify in the TET examination in order to get a Government School Teacher Job.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Ed course from a recognised University can apply for the TET examination.
8th May 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

If I complete my B.ed in Jammu, is it compulsory for me to apply teacher job in other district rather than near my residential area ?
11th January 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

When to have the open the vacancies of government school teacher
27th February 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of find a government school job in Bhiwandi...I have a.t.d (art teaching diploma) and graduation also.. please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?