26th November 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?

A teacher is supposed to be appointed in a government-aided high school at the age of 43 (OBC) by school managing committee. Now he or she is now an unapproved teacher. If the high school is supposed to be converted to govt. High school after a few year. This is supposed to be in Manipur. What is the age relaxation or is he or she eligible to be govt. Teacher when the school is directly converted to government high school?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school? -- [New]
  2. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  3. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  4. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  5. What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools
  6. What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  8. Procedure to get a government school teacher job?
  9. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  10. What is the age relaxation for teachers job in government aided college?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  12. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  13. Is there any age relaxation for Upper Primary Teacher jobs in West Bengal?
  14. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  15. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
8th December 2017, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?

Age relaxation is available based on your category according to the eligibility criteria of the given job. Selection will be on the basis of merit through written exam and interview.

If you fulfill the age criteria after getting the relaxation, then surely you will be eligible for the given job. Just make sure you are well prepared for the exam.
5th November 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?

I am 36 year old woman. In general category.I have completed Ma. Bed in English. Can I eligible for apply to the aided highschool?&what is the age limit for me?
31st December 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for OBC Teacher in aided school? - Kerala order Plz
22nd February 2020, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Age limit of primary teacher in Delhi aided school
6th June 2021, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of obc to appoint in an aided school teacher?
15th June 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for up school aided schools
10th August 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation for up school aided schools http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/what-age-relaxation-approved-government-teacher-aided-high-school-2346033.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?