21st February 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Computer field as I am very much interested in Computers so I want to know which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  8. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  10. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  12. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  14. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  15. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  17. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
24th February 2017, 12:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?

You are studying in class 12th and want to pursue a career in Computer field. Following are the options available to you after passing 12th standard:

>>Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) ----- 3 year duration course

>>Bachelor of Science in IT (B.Sc IT) ----- 3 year duration course

>>Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science (B.Tech CSE) ----- 4 year duration course

>>Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (B.Tech IT) --- 4 year duration course

**The above mentioned courses are good one. You can opt any of the above after completion of 12th standard. You can go either for post graduation after completion of graduation degree or for job in reputed IT companies/ government jobs in future.
24th February 2017, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?

After completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT), BCA, etc., of your interest as you are interested to pursue a career in computer field. In the Bachelor's degree course, you will learn about the computer programming and concepts and after completion of Bachelor's degree course, you can find good job opportunities as a software engineer, software developer, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?