16th January 2017, 04:07 PM
ajeeshpal

Am I eligible to get a fresh admission in Senior Secondary after failing for 5 year continuously?

Respected Sir, I was registered as a Sr. Secondary student in 5 years ago but I could not pass 5 subjects in 5 years. I want to completing my studies any how so I want to know am I eligible to get a fresh admission in Senior Secondary for the Academic year 2017-2018 after failing for 5 year continuously? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a fresh admission in Senior Secondary after failing for 5 year continuously?

Most of the reputed schools won't allow admission, if you have failed for 5 years because no school wants to spoil their track record. Schools track record is very important and most of the schools don't give admission in such cases. Also, there is age criteria for admission in most cases.

You can try for open schooling option, if you are not getting admission every year. Hence, you can try option like NIOS, if you are looking to complete your senior secondary education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?