17th February 2023, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th to become a Teacher in governemnt schools?

I have given 12th class exam this year and my stream is pcm and I want to do BEd so what I have to do after passing 12 class to become a teacher in government school

18th February 2023, 12:46 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th to become a Teacher in governemnt schools?

To become a teacher in a government school in India, you will need to complete a Bachelor of Education (BEd) program. Here are the steps you can follow:
  • After passing your 12th class with a PCM stream, you need to enroll in a Bachelor of Education (BEd) program in a recognized college or university.
  • To get admission to a BEd program, you need to appear for an entrance exam.
  • After clearing the entrance exam, you can apply for admission to a BEd program.
  • The BEd program usually takes two years to complete.
  • After completing the BEd program, you can apply for teaching jobs in government schools. You will need to qualify for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be eligible for government teaching jobs.

It is important to note that the specific requirements for becoming a teacher in a government school may vary by state in India. It is recommended to check with the state education board or the government education department for specific requirements in your state.
18th February 2023, 05:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th to become a Teacher in governemnt schools?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. The eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you can pursue bachelor degree then will become eligible for admission in B.Ed course. You can pursue D.El.Ed course after 12th and after pursuing eligible to apply for CTET.
18th February 2023, 07:28 PM
Antonio 2023

After passing 12th, you can pursue a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.). This is a 2-year course that provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge required to become a teacher.

The next step is to clear the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), which is conducted by the state or central government. This test is designed to assess the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in government schools.
21st February 2023, 02:38 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Courses to become government teacher:-

UP - BTC (D.El.Ed) BTC

Bachelor of Education

BA B.Ed - 4 years integrated course

Preschool teacher education program

Nursery teacher education program

Elementary teacher education program

Diploma in Education

Bachelor of elementary education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?