21st April 2011, 11:08 PM
Drewberry more

Which has a better scope between Dietetics, Food Tech and Agriculture? Universities offer the course in Food and Dietetics? Salary of a Dietitian and where do they work?

Which has good scope dietiects& food tech or agriculture. Please list universites that offer courses in food &dietics. What is the salary of dietician& where they work?

29th April 2011, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has a better scope between Dietetics, Food Tech and Agriculture? Universities offer the course in Food and Dietetics? Salary of a Dietitian and where do they work?

Both these options have good scope. But which out these is best for you will depend on your area of interest. If you choose food technology and dietetics then you will find opportunities mostly in hospitals. You can choose to do private practice too. In the agriculture stream your scope would be more in the government organisations. There are institutes like CRFTI, IFT which offer courses in this food technology stream.
16th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has a better scope between Dietetics, Food Tech and Agriculture? Universities offer the course in Food and Dietetics? Salary of a Dietitian and where do they work?

how much salery we earn in a month?
16th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how much money we earn in a month?
27th November 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

could u pls tel me how much salary i may get as a fresher after m.sc in food tech?and which course should i select after b.sc biotech?which fielde has a good scope?
1st November 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in tybsc microbiology and i am interested in pursuing my career in food nutrition and dietetics .what are the procedure for admission in msc in dietetics i mean is there any tests if yes then which ? and you also said that for dietetics bsc in food science is required , so is micro graduate a better option for this field
18th January 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the best job aspects after masters in food technology in punjab?
9th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do Phd in food and dietics through ignou and what are the scope in india of it?
6th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which one best line Nutritionist and Dietitian and agriculture ????
21st January 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best choice? Whether food and nutrition or food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?