30th January 2011, 10:53 PM
gouri sharma

How to pursue a career as an Astronaut after B.Sc? how to improve knowledge and skills in this field?

after B.Sc what i have to do to became a astronaut?
sir,
i m doing B.Sc.<2nd year.>i m very very interested in space & time and universe(bigbang).so when i'll clear my IIT entrance. what should i have to choose M.Sc. or anything. which core of physics i'll choose .currently what could i do to improve my study inthis field?

8th February 2011, 01:14 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue a career as an Astronaut after B.Sc? how to improve knowledge and skills in this field?

Dear friend,

it is really appreciable that you are so much eager about space science.
I guess you are doing your b.sc with physics honors. After completing graduation, you can do m.sc with specialization in astro physics or space physics. To study master's degree in the reputed IITs, you should crack the IIT-JAM entrance.
After that you can find your way yourself towards becoming an astronaut.
Good luck buddy!
27th February 2011, 11:35 AM
chinudey20

Default Re: How to pursue a career as an Astronaut after B.Sc? how to improve knowledge and skills in this field?

Yes you should do your degree in MSC and after that you can try for entry in ISRO or BARC. These institutes are conducting tests every year.
4th May 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to be astronaut.what shoud i do?
8th July 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

.What is b.sc ....?i dont have knowledge...
22nd November 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.., how to apply the jobs in nasa after bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?