15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of medical facility is available in Play Schools?

My son is now ready to go Play School but I am worried about him. I just want to know that is Medical facility available in Play school? And if yes, then what kind of?

16th October 2016, 02:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of medical facility is available in Play Schools?

Basically not much of medical facilities are available for playschool candidates other than a first aid facility and in some prominent Institutes, a nurse is hired, in case some issue arises, but this facility is not available in every playschools. Moreover, you need not worry as there is always someone to look after the students and they are never left alone in isolation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?