19th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

which one is batter career automation engineer or govt bank po job?

I did BE entc and plc scada training from virtuoso solution pvt ltd but i want stable job and good salary ? Am suffer cold from dust allergy in last 4 year, So which one is better? Choice

Related Questions:
  1. Automation tester in IT or Bank PO? Which one is a better option for a computer science engineer?
  2. Career in Automation Industry after ECE B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job?
  4. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  5. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  6. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  7. Which career option is a better choice for me between Lecturer and Bank Job being a candidate having completed B.Com, M.Sc in Computer Science and MBA with HR?
  8. Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?
  9. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
  10. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  11. Can I get a job in any bank like Axis, ICICI, Union if I am a engineer in electronics and communication
  12. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  13. Can I get a government job as a B.Tech engineer?
  14. Job opportunities in PSUs without GATE?
  15. How can I get jobs in Gujrat being a civil engineer?
  16. Which is best and easily achievable for a frustrated Software engineer - MBA or Bank PO job?
  17. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  18. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
25th January 2016, 08:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: which one is batter career automation engineer or govt bank po job?

You need not to worry about any of your health issue. If you once get into any of the company they will provide you medical facility as well as Medicaim facility.
Even you can have reimbursement for any of your medical illness expense on you.

So, being an EC graduate person, you can get into any of the core company irrespective of your health, education and anything.
25th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: which one is batter career automation engineer or govt bank po job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did BE entc and plc scada training from virtuoso solution pvt ltd but i want stable job and good salary ? Am suffer cold from dust allergy in last 4 year, So which one is better? Choice
It is up to the individual to decide, because the Government bank PO jobs will give you a Job safety and steady growth. But the private automation engineer job will give you very fast growth; but Job safety is not there in private sector. The aspirant must work very hard to get a Government Bank Job. The competition for the Government Bank job is much higher. In the private automation engineer job the competition will be less. These are the two major points to be taken before you decide. It is up to the individual decision. Being an Engineering student Its always better that you can try to get a job related to your Graduation specialization ( Automation Engineer).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?