15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to send 9th student of Manipur Board to Bengaluru after completion of 10th?

My son is studying in 9th standard with Manipur Board of Secondary Education. He is good in studies but our village doesn't have any good school. So, I have decided to send him Bengaluru after his 10th. But I want to know is there any difficulty to send him Bengaluru?

16th October 2016, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to send 9th student of Manipur Board to Bengaluru after completion of 10th?

The difficulty arises if you do not have a valid reason and wish to transfer the child to another school in the same branch, because for that you will have to provide a valid reason.

However, if you wish to transfer your child to another school without having a valid reason, you cannot get him admitted directly in class 10, he will have to get admission in 9th standard first and then after clearing the standard, he will be very much eligible to appear for 10th board examination in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?