3rd February 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any CBSE board of class 9th in Delhi?

Is there any cbse board of class 9th in delhi?...please tlel me if there are any

8th August 2012, 07:52 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any CBSE board of class 9th in Delhi?

Hi dear..

Actually it's not board, according to the current trend of CCE pattern, you will get the question paper made by CBSE Board faculty in Delhi , but the exam will be conducted in your own school, and checked by your school teachers only.

Moreover, you will get a grade in 9th standard as per various criteria like discipline, response, neatness, activity, Communication Skills, Behaviour etc. as your teachers have assessed you.

You will get boards in 10th class if you opt for it.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
11th March 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any CBSE board of class 9th in Delhi?

what is the total percentage to be scored by a student for passing in class ninth?
what is the grade like A,B,C,D to pass in grade 9th means if i did not attend in 1st term and came to scholl only in 2nd term will i pass if i scored marks like above 20 only?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?