21st February 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board? What is the procedure to get it?

Sir/Mam,

I have been under a confusion state since a week as there is no response from school management regarding addition of grace mark in 9th standard as i have participated so many state and national level competition that too sent by school. at first school authority promise me to add grace mark for my contribution of getting positions but they refuse to do so. finally school authority add 5 marks after i saw them chances of getting grace mark as publish in internet in hindu newspaper question answer of cbse ask question,. plz help me if it is true as it challenge my history of holding roll no 1 for the last 6 years.

3rd March 2015, 11:44 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board? What is the procedure to get it?

You are in class 9th now and you want to know that how to get grace marks, you don't have to worry so much study as you study only if you want to impress your teachers then you can do one thing that while writing answers of your question then you should highlight some of the main points of the questions asked and you should present your most answers point wise if possible because it grab the focus of the teacher and makes them give you grace marks and one of the most important thing that you have to take care of is your hand writing as it play a very vital role while writing paper, because how much good student you are but if you have a bad hand writing then it is little difficult for the teachers to check your answer sheet and you you get less marks.

So these are some tips which could help you to score grace marks in your examination best of luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?