28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Affiliation of Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa? Fees required for 11th and 12th with Science stream along with hostel charges?

Hello sir, I want to know about affiliation of Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa? How much fees they charge for 11th and 12th with Science stream along with hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  2. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi Public School, Ranchi? Fee structure including hostel and annual charges?
  6. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  7. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?
  8. Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the best school for air hostess training in Hyderabad?
  10. Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?
  12. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  14. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  15. Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?
  16. Fee structure of 11th and 12th of Sacred Heart School, West Bengal? Whether this school provides hostel facility?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Bhopal? How much will it cost with accommodation?
  18. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
20th May 2017, 04:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Affiliation of Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa? Fees required for 11th and 12th with Science stream along with hostel charges?

The Hyderabad Public School which is located at Kadapa is affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE). The fee structure for 11th and 12th standard Science stream along with Hostel Charges in Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa will be around Rs.1.5 lacs per annum and it will be nearly cost Rs. 3 lakhs to complete your 11th and 12th standard Science stream from Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?