17th May 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school?

Hi Sir/Mam, I want to do my 12th from CBSE open school, can you please tell what I should do and please tell me school in chandigarh of open school? Is it possible to do CBSE board in open school? Can you please help me with the details on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  4. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  5. Basic rules to apply for open board school for 12th standard?
  6. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  7. Is it true that state syllabus is better than CBSE?
  8. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  9. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  10. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  11. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  12. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  14. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  15. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  16. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  17. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good decision to change from BSEB board to CBSE in 11th to appear in JEE Main exam? Should I continue studies with BSEB?
22nd May 2017, 08:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three national board of education in India which offers education upto higher secondary school level with its affiliated schools all around Indian and in abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing Class 12th from a CBSE school offering open schooling then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as CBSE does not follows open schooling and is a board which is based on regular schooling.

But you can look for the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) which is also a national board of education which offers open schooling and degree by same is acceptable in every field. For details regarding the admission procedure of same board you can refer to the link www.nos.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?