26th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?

I wrote 10th school conducted cbse exam in march.will i get admission in state(kerala) schools by applying in single window? What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala? Can someone please answer me soon on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Kerala Board school to study your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board school. To get admission in Kerala Board school, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with your 10th standard board examinations marks sheet. By completing the entire application procedure, you can get admission to study your higher studies in Kerala Board school.
29th September 2015, 01:32 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?

Yes you can get adfmission in Kerala board school. You have no any problem with it.
You only submit your documents to your school like school living certificate,migration certificate, provissional certificate, 10th marksheet of older school.
Then you easily get the addmission.
29th September 2015, 11:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 11th in state Board from CBSE Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to state Board in class 11th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 10th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board etc.
6th May 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any procedure to join class 12 in cbse after doing my class 11 in state board?
25th May 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Get me the format for changing cbse schools to kerala state board for XIth standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?