1st August 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in USA schools?

What is the procedure followed to get admission in USA schools? Can someone please help me in the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this as soon as possible as well? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  2. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  3. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  4. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  8. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  10. What is the criteria to get admitted in medical school of USA
  11. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  12. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  17. Will I get admission in USA after doing graduation(B.Tech from IETE? Procedure and steps to be followed for admission?
  18. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
1st August 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in USA schools?

What is the scope of be(ELEC-EX) what are the career option in this branch
1st August 2015, 12:35 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in USA schools?

Hi..................,

I am there to help you here. Admissions to US school and colleges can be very competitive for international students. US vocational, ESL and high school admission are generally less competitive, but there are exceptions.These are depend on school in question and qualification of students. In order to be attended at US schools you must have good grades , completed challenging course work, obtained sufficient financing and have a good command over english.

Also follow these step ------>
1> Check for the Final school website for Visa related information.
2> Plan for your Visa date and time and overview your finance.
3> Contact International Advisors for classes registration.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?